Friday 13 February 2015

My nominees : The Versatile Blogger Award


 
 
 
First and far most, I would like to thank Bonetsmile for nominating me for this award. Honestly, as a new blogger I never expected that someone would read my blog and nominate me for such an award. I guess this is one way to encourage more blogger to write and readers to read and I am glad to be a part of it. Thanks once again.


 
So for those readers & bloggers who have no idea what this is about, here's some explanations.
 
 

The Versatile Blogger Award is as follows:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
 
 
As I have done the first part above, now I am going to tell you 7 things about myself.
 
1. I am a dreamer, but I don't just dream. I dream to achieve.
2. I overthink a lot, and most of my blogger post idea are the fruits of my overthinking.
3. I love to travel, been to a few places around the world so far. In hopes that someday I'll be travelling to the world's most exotic places on my own money.
4. I love the idea of love. It makes me curious to know that what people who are deeply in love actually feels and if it is the same for everyone that is in love.
5. I come from a country with the most delicious food. And the country is called MALAYSIA.
6. I absolutely adore my family and friends.
7. I am a female engineer that hopes someday equality will be achieved.
 
I haven't read much blogs so I won't be able to include 15 blogs that I have discovered.
Therefore, I am going to go on the highlight of the post and nominate bloggers for the award.
 
My nominees for The Versatile Blogger Award are :    *drumroll*
 
2. Riana
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome. You have an amazing blog. :) <3

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the nomination, I will surely do this tomorrow. I am humbled and thankful for you mentioning my blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Kohila, thanks for the nomination. :)
    your blog is very inspiring. Keep blogging and sharing.
    Nice to know You. :D

    rezkyprayogi1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the nomination!! Xx

    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a wonderful thoughts, Kohila Thambirajah. Keep sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete